Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Darnell Dockett Wants You to Know He's A Catch

Everyone's favorite ridiculously random tweeter Darnell Dockett is back at it again.  Except tonight, he has decided to take to twitter in order to tell you all the reasons he is a catch.  His evidentiary support is pretty compelling:

I'm 6'4 298 lbs tatted up like a subway in harlem, I love family,I love food, I luv cars, I eat oysters, I'm a great kisser and I play piano. I love god, I love football, I can cook clean and do my own laundry. I like pop sicles, I luv seafood! I gor 4classes to take till I graduate from FSU! I'm very smart I just act like this. I'm in a commited relation ship with @Oprah she my boo.  I give back to the community,I know how to get that money 3ways, I work out all the time I love the gym.  
And, if that wasn't support enough...he added a picture.
I am presenting the photo to you as it was presented to me (sideways).  I think turning one's head to the side to view the picture makes it all the more hilarious.  Vh1 - get this man a reality dating tv show, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment