Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Breesus Walks

Sometimes when I am feeling down, or life starts to feel like a daily grind, I think back to my happy place.  And that place is: the 2009-2010 football season.  In order take a walk down memory lane tonight, I searched my inbox for all references to "Breesus."  Breesus, for any of our readers not in the know, is the affectionate term coined for Saints starting quarterback, Drew Brees.  Read all of the references to Breesus after the jump. 

Ben Roethlisberger is like the anti-breesus Christ

If anyone can stop the crime problem, it is breesus

One minor critique of breesus - he overuses the word "obviously."

Life post-saintsgiving day is so bleak. All i am left with are blurry photos from my camera.  And 3 additional lbs.  And memories of king breesus not noticing my "I <3 Drew but will settle 4 shockey" poster. 

There are rumors circulating that Breesus' arm is injured.  I don't know what i'd do.  probably just quit on life right now.

I feel like it is a historical moment.  Some people had obama and DC.  I have breesus and NOLA. 

I wish I could have a pocket breesus to carry around with me. 

If jesus can make wine and bread then breesus can play in cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment